PERSONAL . NEWS

flaw

Hai Welcome Here


" I dare myself to be rare. I put my fav to hello kitty "

life

follow


click to know

We can chatting here

  • link blog sahaja dibenarkan
  • exchange link? inform di sini




  • BTS J-Hope first solo?}
    Monday | 02:31 | 2Comment

    Assalamualaikum,


    Sorry for sharing about kpop. who care this is my blog AHAHAHA. I just recently watched this video. i'm so outdated. This video has been posted on May. 

    Their voice are so freaking incredible. omayyyy did you know one really really good news?
    about their solo?

    Bts will come out with own solo? is it truuuueeeee is it truee sing like butterfly ya.

    That i've read on allkpop website is only jhope will release his own solo. I don't know whats the title of but the solo will be out tonight? OMO!

    want to know more? click here allkpop

    Stay tune army. 

    Labels: ,